Drinking coffee has become a daily fixation for many individuals across the world. Most of the people rely on the caffeine in coffee to wake them up early in the morning, to keep them focused in the afternoon without feeling drowsy, and perhaps allow them to work for late-night.
Coffee can be very helpful as a natural preventative maintenance agent. Drinking coffee on a regular basis has much better outcomes in terms of health. It contains less than 2 calories, but what you add to it makes the difference. It’s better to use small quantities of sugar and reduce fat or avoid fat free dairy products. Some of the benefits of drinking coffee are due to the caffeine content in coffee, but much of the other benefits are from the antioxidants present in the coffee.
Coffee has its own benefits, but consuming coffee while cigarette smoking cannot give the benefits. Filter coffee can have the best results than boiling which will filter and remove out the low-density lipoprotein.
Benefits of drinking coffee:
- Protects your brain by reducing stress that is associated with loss of sleep.
- Helps you to protect against the most clinically diagnosed form of skin cancers.
- Strengthens your muscles: Caffeine actually had an identical impact on our DNA molecules in our muscles as exercise. The research seemed particularly at DNA changes of muscles in sedentary individuals and discovered that positive effects from coffee were similar to the outcomes resulting from exercise. The most exciting aspect in the research was the fact that these beneficial changes were seen rather quickly.
- Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia threats are reduced. Research was done with focus to moderate drinkers, and the results were those who drank coffee less often, i.e., 3 to 4 cups a day had significantly a less chance to get Alzheimer or Dementia.
- Cardiovascular Protection: Anybody who is serious about health knows the importance and value of a healthy cardiovascular system. According to the research done by Japanese people, men consuming one to two cups of coffee daily has reduced their risk of death due to cardiovascular disease. Anyhow, this still doesn’t excuse you from avoiding or neglecting cardio related aerobic exercises.
- Liver Cancer and Cirrhosis, one of the products of caffeine is praxanthine, has been able to slow down the development of cell tissues in liver cancer, alcohol cirrhosis, and the liver fibrosis.
- Diabetes is decreased by almost 50 % with a intake of about four cups a day and each additional cup is assumed to add about another 7%.
- A recent study discovered that individuals who consumed four or more cups of coffee a day had lower risk of death from oral cancers.
Much of this is done with keeping yourself healthier as well, not just depending on the coffee alone. And again coffee can be healthy providing sugar and cream or dairy products are added occasionally, so be conscious about the amount you dispose into your coffee. Most of the diseases that it helps are the ones that seem more common and it is a good way to prevent it, all you need to do is drink coffee or tea. Tea contains the same property as coffee but contains reduced levels of caffeine.