When you are in a bad relationship, be it with a lover, a friend, or maybe even a parent, you tend to focus on their behavior instead of your own.
You pray for them to change, to be different, all seemingly for not.
All you think about is what they are doing or not doing.
If they are an alcoholic, you beg them to quit drinking. If they are being unfaithful to you, you threaten and demand and nothing ever really changes except your self-esteem falls in the gutter.
You try to force them to be, what you think you need them to be, in the relationship.
Thinking like this is 100% imbalanced. You've forgotten that the most important element in a successful relationship.
You've forgotten about yourself.
You are the most important part of the equation.
When you are worrying and catastrophizing your situation, you are using the beta wave frequency and over time, without stopping for self-reflection and healing, you start producing an excess amount of stress hormones. These chemicals attack your well-being and impair your ability to think and process information, and before you know it, you're making bad decisions.
Brainwave entrainment, a powerful audio and / or visual technology, that changes your dominant brainwaves by the process of the frequency following response, can change your state of mind.
Specialized records Can change the chemistry of your brain, making new neural pathways and networks, changing how life feels for you.
How Brainwave Entrainment Empowers You
- It tunes you into the bigger picture, stimulating your intuition, helping you make better decisions.
- High levels of the stress hormone cortisol are blocked, stopping damage to the body and brain. Your memory will improve and you will think clear.
- Oxycotin, the bonding / love hormone is released facilitating visualization as you think strong, positive thoughts, helping you love yourself again, or maybe for the first time.
- Helps you with spontaneous problem solving, inspiration, and extra sensory perception. You feel so vulnerable.
- Can change the programming in the subconscious mind, eliminating negative imprints and replacing them with positive thoughts about yourself and what you deserve in a relationship and in life in general.
- Helps you synchronize with people that match your vibration.
- Helps you say no, putting up psychological boundaries.
- Balances the activity in your brain for whole brain thinking.
- Makes you become more resistant to stress and you'll have lower social phobias.
- Diminishes the need for you to please.
- Takes away your fear of being alone.
- Detoxifies the body, strengthening your cardiovascular, endocrine / immune, and nervous systems leading to the possibility of improved sexual health, rejuvenation and longevity.
- Lowers your blood pressure.
- Reduces anxiety and pain.
Brainwave entrainment can help you transform yourself into a healthier, stronger, confident person who can better evaluate whether or not your relationship is worth saving.
Sometimes when you start loving yourself, the other person may suddenly take notice and like what they see, prompting them to change some negative things about the relationship.
And sometimes, when you start loving yourself, the other person may leave because they can not bring them up to your vibration of health.
Either way, it's a win-win situation for you.
Let brainwave entrainment give you back your strength.