Have you considered getting a Baby Trend double jogging stroller? If you have only just discovered the brand, you may be in for a surprise. Strollers from Baby Trend are among the most affordable in the market. Double jogging strollers typically cost around $250 to $600. You can however get one from them $190 to $200. That is a lot of savings for you if you are hard pressed for cash.
Like many other brand names, it has a number of models to choose from. You may have to look into various features that would fit your preferences perfectly. Here are some features that you may want to look for in a double jogging stroller from Baby Trend.
– Models like the Skylar Baby Trend Expedition double jogging stroller have front swivel wheels. Others like the Baby Trend Expedition double jogging stroller with MP3 have fixed wheels. You may opt for a swivel wheel if you suspect that you will be doing a lot of turning and twisting on your jogging path. A fixed wheel is best though if you plan to just routinely jog on a straight and fairly smooth path.
– Both the fixed and swivel wheel expedition models allow MP3 hookup. The Baby Trend Double Jogger in gray mist however may not come with this option. The choice to have music as you jog may be an important one for some parents. Jogging is sometimes just not as appealing without some motivational music. Although an MP3 hookup option is not a major deciding point, it can be a good addition.
– Expedition models have ratcheting shade canopies. This is another vital feature that can help keep your babies more comfortable. Ratcheting canopies that are uniquely in a Baby Trend double jogging stroller can be adjusted to shield your passengers from sunlight at different angles.
– Parent organizers may be a minor feature. It can however be a big deal for some users. This stroller brand can offer an organizer with two cup holders. That is just perfect for a drink and your keys. If you need more space to bring along a couple of other things, you can always rely on the bottom basket that is present in all models.
– Safety is not an optional topic when it comes to jogging strollers. Baby Trend understands that. This is why models come in stable frames and seats carry five point harnesses. Like every other manufacturer, Baby Trend will cater to customer complaints about damages to safety features so be sure to report if there are problems with an item delivered to you.
– Their strollers are fairly slim enough to fit through various door types. Double side by side strollers however are naturally large and bulky. You may not be able to use yours in grocery aisles even if it has a swivel wheel.
These are only some of the great features you can expect from a Baby Trend double jogging stroller. Each stroller model however may have more features in store for users. Find out more about each to find an appropriate match to your needs.