If you are looking for anxiety solutions you have come to the right place. Today I am going to teach you an easy method for solving anxiety.
In this anxiety solutions article we are going to be learning a method derived from yoga. Here are the steps
· Sit down comfortably, close your eyes and make your hands into fists. Do this tightly as you possibly can.
· Look at your fists while you are doing this, squeezing them harder and harder, feeling your nails against your palms, the pressure of your thumbs against your forefingers and the tension traveling up your arms and shoulders
· Keep squeezing your fists and concentrate on the physical sensations in your body
· Then still concentrating hard relax your fists and focus on the sensation that develops between tension and relaxation.
· Still with your eyes closed, feel the enjoyable sensation of relaxation spreading through your unclenched fingers.
· Let this relaxation sensation spread through your body, relaxing your body face shoulders chest and so on all the way down to your toes.
· Focus on the falling away of stress and the calming differences you sense in your body imagine the tension draining away from your feet and disappearing into the floor.
· Take a few deep breaths and let the final bit of tension drain away, your body and mind completely relaxing.
This method is useful for anytime you are feeling anxious and can be learnt and used by any one regardless of their level of anxiety. To learn an usual method that you can use to eliminate fear and anxiety from your life as well as more anxieties solutions please visit my homepage by following the links below.
· Hypochondria – Believing yourself to be sick when you are in perfect health, excessively visiting the doctor.
· Depression – Having persistent feelings of hopelessness and helplessness, believing events are beyond your control and everything you do will fail.
· Sexual – This can include fears over losing control and being judged on your performance.
Psychological anxiety disorders symptoms can include
· Perfectionism – Always having to be the best at whatever you do.
· Comparing – Always comparing yourself with others and coming up short.
· Self consciousness – constantly watching yourself, feelings like all eyes are on you.
· Paranoia – Believing people are out to get you, feeling that you are being picked on and that others are treated better than you.
· Others can include – persistent negative thoughts and images and feelings of having no control over our mind and body.
Most people will experience the combination of one or more of these symptoms. Check this list carefully to see if you have experience any of the above. If you are looking for ways to cure anxiety please visit my website by following the links below.