Are you looking for the effective anxiety attacks treatment? Social anxiety affects about 5.3 million people in the United States. The average age of onset of social phobia is between age 11 and 19 – the teenage years. How to cure social anxiety in teenagers?
Most teens get a little nervous in social situations, like public speaking or working in groups. Teens with social phobia are very busy in situations like these. Their anxiety may make them avoid everyday social activities, and can make social interactions very uncomfortable.
According to a group of American and German researchers, social anxiety disorder is thought to be caused by a combination of genetic factors and child-returning methods. Extremely embarrassing events in childhood are also thought to be contributing factors. It does appear to run in families, and children of anxious parents are more likely to develop the anxiety themselves. Children who have been overly protected or rejected by their parents, too, are more likely to develop social anxiety.
Anxiety Attacks Treatment. How To Cure Social Anxiety in Teenagers
There are 3 Methods for Anxiety Attacks Treatment: Medication, Exposure Therapy and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy.
It is the most frequently used form of psychotherapy for the treatment of anxiety.
– The goal of cognitive therapy is to change unwanted and disturbing thinking patterns. The individual examines his or her feelings and learners to separate realistic from unrealistic thoughts.
– The goal of behavior therapy is to modify and gain control over unwanted behavior. The individual learns to cope with difficult situations, often through controlled exposure to them.
The Attacking Anxiety and Depression Program
The program is based on cognitive-behavioral modification.
– It is Anxiety Self Treatment method
– It will teach you to recognize the thoughts, behaviors, and reactions causing your distress and then show you how to change these negative, anxiety-producing habits.
– The program is very deliberate, step-by-step, week-by-week, showing you how to begin dismounting your old destructive patterns and replacing them with more healthy, compassionate habits.
This is the best effective Anxiety Attacks Treatment.