If you don’t want to spend another penny on an acne rosacea treatment then this may be the most important article you read today…
I’ve discovered a home remedy for acne that you already have in your house but may not know it can be used to clear up your acne.
Best part: This has already work wonders for many whose used it.
What is it that I’m talking about?
Yes the same toothpaste you use every day to brush your teeth can also be used as an effective acne rosacea treatment.
Why is that?
Simply because toothpaste contains powerful drying properties that can shrink, reduce and dry up your pimples.
Which brand should you get?
It doesn’t really matter which brand you get but what matters is the type of toothpaste you get. There are two forms of toothpaste, the gel form and the paste form.
The form I recommend is the paste form because the drying property of the paste form is much more powerful. However, I do not recommend you get the types that contain a lot of fluoride or whitening ingredients.
This is because these ingredients can be irritating to your skin.
Here are the step by step instructions on how to use toothpaste to treat acne:
- Wash your hands – Since you are going to be using your hands to apply toothpaste onto acne affected areas on your skin, it is important that your hands are clean and bacteria free or you may worsen your acne condition.
- Wash your face – it is also very important that you face is clean. This way, the toothpaste will be more effective when you apply it. So wash your face with a cleanser to remove any dirt, oil, or makeup that may get in the way.
- Let your face dry up – after washing your face, simply pat it dry with a soft towel and wait five minutes for it to completely dry up. Your skin will be able to absorb the toothpaste more effectively when it is completely dry.
- Apply toothpaste – now apply toothpaste on acne affected areas only. I do not recommend you apply everywhere due to its drying effect, it may dry up your skin. Remember, you only want to dry up your pimples and not your skin.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes – you want to leave the toothpaste on for at least 30 minutes or until it totally dries up on your skin. This is when the drying effect takes place and reduces the size of pimples.
- Rinse off with cool or warm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Repeat steps 1 through 6 once a day.