This article is about abdominal bloating causes. If you have abdominal bloating, you will need the answer to some serious stomach related questions, such as: What are some cures? Is what I have actually bloating or is it just fat? And, of course, what causes bloating.
These are some of the questions that run through peoples' minds while staring down at that oversized bulge they wish would just go away. I mean, is it fat or gas? If I start an exercise program, will that take care of it?
And then the sorry lament is, "I hate looking like this and I feel so uncomfortable!"
Whatever is going though your mind, you want to get rid of that bloated stomach as fast as possible, right? And knowing its causes can help.
But, before we get into what will help, let me tell you what will not help. If your bloating is caused by digestive problems, stomach exercises will not help. Yes, your stomach will get firmer, but the stomach gas will still bloat your stomach. So you need to get to the root of the problem.
** Stomach Bloating Causes **
Okay, let's take a look at some things that may be causing your bloating:
– Stress. Stress is bad stuff. Stress can cause a myriad of symptoms that do not have any physical explanation. Stress affects every part of your being, especially your digestive system. Stress just is not good for you. The sad thing about it is that we live in a stress-laden society, so it's hard to avoid. You may not be able to avoid it, but you can take steps to control it. One of the most important steps to exercise, eat a good nutritious diet, and try not to let things bother you.
– Foods that are hard to tolerate. There are certain foods that many people can not tolerate well. Foods that are hard for your body to tolerate can definitely cause abdominal bloating. So if you are experiencing bloating, stay away from milk and wheat products and see if you do not improve. Oh, and I do not want to forget about the chocolate. Sad, is not it? I love dark chocolate, but every time I eat it I know I am in for some severe digestive problems.
– Eating too much too fast. This is one of the easiest abdominal bloating causes to eliminate. If you have a compromised digestive system, it is much better to eat small portions at a time and to eat slowly. Put your fork down between bites and chew your food well. Your stomach will thank you for it.
– Fatty foods. Fat is very hard to digest and can make it difficult for other foods to digest properly, causing causing abdominal bloating.
– Coffee. Coffee is a stomach irritant. I like coffee, but I only drink it around once a week. If I drank it too often, I pay for it.
– Irritable Bowel Syndrome ((IBS).) I saved the worst for last. I have IBS and I know what it can do. It's only can cause bloating, but pain, diarrhea, upset stomach and other stomach discomforts. -threatening, but it sure can make life miserable. But it can be controlled.
If you experience stomach bloating or any other oncoming stomach problem, you need to learn all you can about getting your stomach back to normal.