How can you naturally increase your testosterone while decreasing your estrogen levels so you naturally burn off that chest fat and lose those man boobs?
What type of exercise routine should you do? How should you eat?
And do any of the gynecomastia supplements work (or are there any other supplements you should be taking?)
Read this article right now to find out the answers to these questions and MORE!
No more foreplay, Here’s 5 ways to increase your T and burn off more chest fat:
- Eat Clean: Cut out the junk food. Eat protein, lean beef, chicken, fish (go for organic grass fed beef and free range chicken and deep sea caught fish whenever possible). Eat fresh vegetables for your carbs, don’t eat too much fruit. Don’t worry about fat. Schedule in one “Cheat” day a week so you don’t over binge on junk food because you can’t stick to your new “diet”. Just start eating clean and don’t worry about “diets” — they’re just fads and don’t work in the long run.
- Do tough, manly exercises: To beef up your testosterone levels, Do “compound” weight-lifting exercises that train several large muscle groups, and not just one or two smaller muscles. Example: studies show that doing squats, bench presses or pullups increase your levels more than doing curls, tricep push-downs, etc… even though the effort may seem and feel the same. That’s why doing squats can help you build bigger biceps.
- Do Five Reps Per Set: Don’t lift light weights either. Start off by using a heavy weight that you can only lift five times. That weight is around 85% of your 1RM (one-rep maximum). A Swedish study found that this workload produced the greatest boosts in testosterone levels in men. Remember this for big compound exercies like Deadlifts, Squats, Bench Presses, Overhead Lifts, etc so you’ll still get a good workout.
- Do Three to Five Sets of Each Exercise Penn State University scientists determined that this fosters greater increases in testosterone than just one or two sets. Rest a full minute-3 minutes between sets (start with 1 minute and as you get more tired through your workout increase your rest time, but don’t go above 3 minutes.), so you can regain enough strength to continue lifting at least 70% of your one-rep maximum during the second, third, and possiblly 4th and 5th sets.
- Avoid Overtraining like the plague: You need to allow your body to recuperate adequately between your training sessions – your circulating testosterone levels can plunge by as much as 40 PERCENT according to studies performed at the University of North Carolina if you don’t. here’s how to know if you’re overtraining: irritability, insomnia, muscle shrinkage, always feeling tired. To avoid overtraining, make sure you sleep a full 8 hours at night and never stress the same muscles with weight-lifting movements two days in a row. Also you can use some supplements that can help you recover faster, like fish oil, Zinc (almost everyone I know is deficient in Zinc), a multivitamin and protein powder
This list will give you a GREAT start on losing your man boobs, increasing your T levels and decreasing your estrogen levels, but if you’re wondering…
“What else can you do to accelerate you results?”
Try a chest fat burner like Ultimate Gynemax or Gynexin. These are gynecomastia supplements made specifically for guys that want to get rid of their man boobs. (You should check out the link in my resource box for my review website where I review all these supplements and other lose man boob programs.)
These supplements do work (some better than others) but they’re no replacement for doing the exercise and eating things you should be doing. Follow the 5 steps above simultaneously though while using one of these supplements and you’re almost GUARANTEED to lose your man boobs fast because they’ll synergistically work together to accelerate your results.