Education is important to you and you want to make sure your baby has every opportunity in life, and at a great education. This can begin in the baby’s nursery. There are many ways to ensure a good start for your baby with educational nursery wall decorations. You can teach your baby about letters, numbers, colors and anything else you like with wall decorations.
Educational Nursery Wall Decorations
1. Shapes-it is a good idea to start teaching your baby about shapes and colors early. You can have all of the geometric shapes on the wall using decals that are easily placed and removed. This way your baby will go into kindergarten already knowing what a circle, square, rectangle, octagon, hexagon are. These shapes can come in a variety of colors so you will be teaching shapes and colors.
2. Letters-you can use decals with every letter in the alphabet placed on the wall. You can have a border on the top of the room or across the middle with the alphabet and then you can various letters placed throughout the room and on various parts of the wall.
3. Baby’s name-your baby’s name can be hung on the wall so that he or she will learn what it looks like and this will help with spelling the name later on. This can be done with decals, wood, ceramic tile, fabric and even vinyl.
4. Animals-you can have animals in different sections of the room in categories such as animals of Africa, farm animals, domestic animals, animals you find in South America and so on.
5. Murals-having an artist come in a paint a stimulating theme or you can buy a do-it-yourself kit. You might want to place a mural of Sesame Street characters on the wall with numbers, letters, words and anything else educational you can think of for your baby’s nursery.
It’s never too early to start educating your baby. A good start in life can make all the difference. Education is one of the keys to future success and using intellectually stimulating nursery wall décor is a great place to start.