If you suffer from boils, I feel for you because I also suffer from boils. This article will give you 5 ways to heal a boil naturally. I know these because I have used them successfully myself after years of trial and error.
If you don’t really know what a boil is, it is a red, swollen, painful bump under the skin. It is a skin disease caused by the inflammation of hair follicles, resulting in the accumulation of pus and dead tissue. Boils are usually caused by a bacteria which is normally found on the skin surface. They can occur pretty much anywhere on the body, but they are most common on the face, neck, armpit, buttocks, and thighs.
If you have them, you know how painful, itchy and burning they can be. Here are 5 sure fire ways to heal a boil without having to go to a doctor:
1. A warm water compress is sometimes a good remedy to heal a boil. The warm water helps open the boil thus allowing the pus to be drawn out. Once the pus has fully drained, thoroughly wash the area with warm water and antibacterial soap.
Antibiotic ointment should then be applied to the boil until the boil completely heals. You may want to also cover the area to avoid further bacterial infection.
2. To heal a boil filled with blood, use 1 cup of bitter goard juice and add lime juice to it. Drink the mixture on a daily basis and watch the boils disappear.
3. Take one teaspoon of milk cream and mix it with a half teaspoon of vinegar and a pinch of turmeric powder. Mix it into a paste and apply it daily to heal a boil.
4. Mix powdered pomegranate skin, fresh lime juice vinegar and mash it into a paste. Apply the mixture to boils for immediate relief.
5. Grind Neem leaves into a fine paste and apply it directly to your boils on a daily basis. This mixture will help heal a boil by not only giving you pain relief, but also drying out the boil, retarding further bacteria growth.
There are additional ways to heal a boil and these focus on using natural, home ingredients. As your particular situation and severity will vary, you may have to try a few different things to get relief.