Prostate milking is done to cleanse the prostate of the semen that was left in the prostate due to less sexual interaction or because of celibacy. It can be done alone or with a partner whom can make the deed easier. It can also be done in a medical facility by a medical staff. A finger can be used to do the process of milking the prostate but then other tools can also be used like a vibrator or even a drumstick. It actually depends on the person who wants this process performed. But why is prostate milking important and why should men do it? Here are 5 reasons why prostate milking is “IN” for men.
1. It cleanses – When a man ejaculates, sperm comes out of the penis thus releasing semen that is a part of the seminal fluid along with the sperm. A person that has a healthy sex life doesn’t need to cleanse the prostate since there are a lot of sexual activities enabling the man to have a lot of opportunity to release the semen. But once a man loses a healthy sex life and is in celibacy, then a problem like having an unclean prostate gland can occur. The semen that is produced in the prostate gland can have bacteria that can cause swelling and pain in the prostate which we call prostatitis. That’s why, it is necessary to protect the prostate from bacteria causing infections. Clearly, this practice keeps the prostate healthy.
2. It helps the blood circulation – When we do prostate milking, the body relaxes. It can relieve the body of stress. Because of this, blood circulation in the body improves. It also makes an enlarged prostate to soften and it helps heal itself from any damage in the prostate.
3. Orgasm – And it is not just any other orgasm. It is said to be able to produce a long and lasting orgasm. Since prostate is what they call the g-spot for men, it can trigger a different kind of sensation. Prostate milking can make the prostate release seminal fluid in a slow yet very effective and explosive manner of orgasm. It is said to be better than the usual orgasm because it is lasting and it gives more. Multiple orgasm can be reached through prostate milking. Another reason is, it can give pleasure to the giver, since the man is vulnerable at this point and is in a position where the giver can take the lead.
4. Prevent Cancer – Although this is not yet medically proven, it is just practical to say that prostate cancer can be avoided through milking the prostate. The reason is, it cleanses the prostate gland. Doing so, avoids any kind of bacteria from staying in the prostate. When that happens, prostate problems such as prostatitis, BPH and even blood poisoning can be easily avoided. A healthy prostate is less prone to having prostate cancer.
5. Convenience – A few years ago, prostate milking was done by medical professionals in a medical facility. It seems so stressful to undergo the process of milking the prostate with someone stranger to you administering it. But now, milking the prostate can be done in any place that can make the person feel comfortable. It can also be done alone or with someone depending on what you want. Because of this accessibility, prostate milking is no longer a difficult process to do.
Just a reminder, although prostate milking can now be done by anyone, it is necessary that the person that will undergo this kind of process go to the doctor first to have an approval. Note that there are prostate diseases where prostate milking can’t be done since it can cause further damages.