Did you know that about 90% of kidney stones are 5 mm or smaller? And because most kidney stones are composed of calcium, most stones are very simple to dissolve and pass!
If you are unsure about the size of your stone, you most likely have a 5 mm kidney stone or smaller. In this article, you will learn 5 FREE and simple tips you can use to begin to dissolve and flush your kidney stone(s).
Why Try Kidney Stone Remedies?
Did you know that most stones in the kidneys are caused by dehydration? Dehydration is when your body is not getting enough water. Without enough water, your kidneys do not flush properly and calcium build up is inevitable.
Fortunately, most people are aware that they should be drinking plenty of water. In fact, most doctors recommend drinking plenty of water for a patient’s first treatment.
Here are 5 other tips you can try tonight!
Pass Your 5 mm Kidney Stone with these 5 Remedies
1. Prevention is always the best rule of thumb for alternative treatments. Therefore, you should be drinking plenty of water. Most natural health doctors recommend drinking distilled water which is free of all minerals that can add to the stones composition. Men should drink at least 12 cups of water per day and women should drink 8 cups of water.
2. You should allow your diet to help with flushing your stones. One way to do this is to eat at least 5-7 servings of fruits or vegetables daily. Because of the water soluble fiber content, this makes sense as a simple and effective treatment.
3. You could also try a lemon juice and olive oil remedy that works to lubricate the urinary tract while dissolve thing calcium stones. All you need to do is pour 3 ounces of extra virgin olive oil and 3 ounces of lemon juice into a cup and stir. Drink before bed and repeat nightly.
4. You may also wish to supplement ginger. Ginger is a herb that is helpful for flushing the kidneys, bowels and helpful for your skin.
5. Finally, flushing your kidneys is also an important annual treatment. Especially, if you are more prone to kidney stones!