1. Cleanse – Rule No. 1 for getting the best skin in the world: Always wash your face before you go to sleep at night. Your skin needs relief from the impurities it's endured all day. First, wash your hands to avoid rubbing in dirt and bacteria. Using warm water, wet your face and gently massage the perfect cleanser for your skin type on to your face in a circular motion. Start on the forehead and work your way down to the neck, do not forget your nose. Rinse your face thoroughly and blot dry with a towel.
2. Exfoliate – As the skin ages and cell renewal slows, dead cells collect on the it's surface. Exfoliating removals unwanted dead cells, deep down dirt and unwanted oils. Use the same circular motion as with cleaning but with a lighter touch. Spend some extra time on those areas of fine lines, visble pores and dry, or flaky skin.
3. Freshen – Restore your natural balance and refine pores for a fresh, clean face.
4. Moisturize – Moisture creates a barrier between you and the elements. It also hydrates your skin by locking moisture in. If you have oily skin it is also important to moisturize. Oil and moisture are two different things. Do not let your oily skin become dry by not moisturizing it. Find the right care formula for your skin type.
5. Protect – Protect your skin from sun and environmental factors. Second to smoking, sun damage can cause damage and for you to age faster than any other factor. Protect yourself every time you go out into the sun.
A lifetime of beautiful skin begins with you and taking that first step.