A heart attack is known as a myocardial infarction. This occurs when the heart muscle is damaged or not receiving enough oxygen. Many cardiac related problems occur due to blockages in the arteries that carry blood to the heart purified from different parts of the body. Another cause is the formation of blood clots.
Very often, it is very difficult to differentiate between a heart attack and heartburn. The signs of a heart attack is tightness, pain or discomfort in the chest. Sweating, nausea and vomiting that are accompanied by intense pressure on the chest. Radiation and intense chest pain that extends from the chest to the left arm. A lack of air for more than a few minutes. If you have this, you should consult your doctor or go to the emergency.
If you still think you have a heart attack should call the attention of cardiac ambulance, and put under the tongue or chewing a Sorbitrate an aspirin. If you are allergic to aspirin are not an hour. In hospital care will include rapid thrombolysis, cardiac catheterization and angioplasty. Also administer drugs intravenously clot busting.
Risk factors for a heart attack include: smoking, diabetes, hypercholesterolemia, hypertension, family history of heart disease, arteriosclerosis, insufficient exercise, obesity and fast food.
Reduce the risk of heart attack by:
1. Stop smoking.
2. Eat healthy. Avoid fatty foods, excess salt, and red meat.
3. The control of hypertension and diabetes.
4. Ensure regular exercise at least 30 minutes per day. Walking is most beneficial.
5. The prevention of obesity. Do our utmost to maintain weight.
6. The choice to live a healthy life.
7. The practice of meditation.
8. Do regular breathing exercises and relaxation.
9. Subject to periodic evaluations heart.
10. Including foods that are rich in antioxidants in your diet.
A deadly disease, according to the American Heart Association, approximately 58.8 million people in the United States suffer from heart disease. And approximately 950,000 Americans die from heart disease each year. Heart disease and death, it can be avoided by maintaining your health. Find a balance in life between work and other activities, leave the couch for the outdoors, do not see sports on TV and sport instead, you can expect to live a long life met.